Survey Instrument Operator
West Palm Beach Survey Firm is currently accepting applications for Field Survey Crew Positions – Instrument Operator
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
Using prescribed methods, executes specific, field related assignments as requested by Crew Chief. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, collects data, keeps proper notes, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the survey equipment, the equipment room, and all survey vehicles.
Additional duties may include any task as directed by a supervisor.
Education / Training:
Must have at least 2 years prior experience in Land Surveying. (NOT LANDSCAPING) CST certification a plus, but not mandatory.Must have valid Florida Drivers license.
EMPLOYMENT OFFERS CONTINGENT UPON A NEGATIVE DRUG TEST AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
If interested, please respond to email@example.com with an attached resume and contact information. Compensation commensurate with experience, full benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Junior Party Chief
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Engenuity Group, Inc is a civil engineering and surveying company that has been in business for over 40 years. We run 3 field crews, and have 2 crew coordinators, 4 survey technicians and 4 licensed land surveyors. Engenuity Group, Inc offers full benefits which include 2 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of sick time, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance as well as optional insurances. Engenuity Group, Inc. also offers a simple IRA plan with a 3% salary matching. We are seeking a self-motivated Junior Crew Chief with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Crew Chief.
This is a field position for a Junior Crew Chief that offers an excellent opportunity for long-term growth. We are seeking an individual with great work ethic and an ability to motivate themselves. The desired candidate will have experience working on design surveys, construction staking, asbuilts, Alta surveys, boundary and topographic surveys. Each day will present new and exciting jobs and opportunities to interact with various clients.
- Ability to make accurate and neat field notes. Must be able to read and understand.
- Ability to coordinate with field crew staff, crew coordinators and survey technicians.
- Ability to provide quality assurance and quality control of various survey projects. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, collects data.
- Must have experience with both traditional and GPS surveying equipment. Must work well with Surveypro, Topcon and Trimble instruments
- Must be self-motivated
- 2+ years of survey experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with office staff and field crew personnel
- Resourceful problem solver focused on attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass drug test, background test and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company’s driving policy
If interested, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached resume and contact information. Compensation commensurate with experience, full benefits package.